Reasons to Groom
There are many reasony why your dog should be groomed on regular basis, which include:
- Regular grooming promotes healthier skin and coat.
- Regular grooming allows to eliminate parasites.
- Professional groomer will pick-up any skin abnormalities that may need veterinary attention.
- Dog nails are cliped to correct length, which eliminates nail damage. Dogs with long nails can often get stuck in the carpeted surfaces, which leads to pulling out the nail completley (the trip to the veterinary hospital is required in these cases).
- Regular grooming leaves you with an attractive clean, happy dog that loves being handled and groomed.
Bringing dog for Grooming
If your dog had diarrhea or vomiting in past month please notify us at the time of making an appointment.
Bring your dog for its daily constitutional.
- Inform the groomer of any medications or any ongoing health problems e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, heart problems etc.
- Ring in advance if your bitch has gone into heat. More suitable arrangement can be made to avoid male dogs.
- Dont feed your dog with big meal before brining the dog for grooming.
- Always bring your dog in on a lead.