- If your dog wasn sick or had diarrhea or vomiting in past month please notify us at the time of making an appointment.
- You must let us know that your female dog is in heat so that the grooming session can be organised at the time where there is no male dogs around.
- Late show ups - if we are not notified, we will wait for 30 min from the scheduled appointment time, after 30 min the appointment will be given to another dog and will be classified as a no-show.
- No show/Cancelation policy - we require notice to cancel or re-schedule your appointment. In the event where no notice is given within 24hrs or client does not show up, we will charge a "short notice/no-show" cancellation fee of €15 per dog. This is payable when dropping off your dog for their next grooming appointment.
- We Do Not sedate dogs for grooming, if your dog requires sedation please visit your Veterinary hospital for this service and let us know in advance.
- Please be aware if using anti flea drops on the dogs, washing a dog within 48 hours of using the drops may reduce their effectiveness. Try to schedule the grooming session after 48 hours of using the drops.
- We only take fully vaccinated puppies for a groom. Puppy must have all of its vaccines done and 2 weeks must have passed after the last vaccine for it to be eligible for a groom
- During the grooming procedure if your dog displays aggressive behaviour towards the groomer you will be called to collect your dog.
- We expect respectfull behavior from all parties. We reserve the right to refuse a customer or dog.
It must be clearly understood and agreed that whilst every care and attention is given to your dogs(s) they are accepted at the owner’s risk.